Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST
From: "Sanjeet Readi" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Manoj Goud'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Archana Tambe'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ratul Biswas'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Junaid Khan'" <[email-masked]>, "'FieldOps-CR'" <[email-masked]>, "'sales'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Varun Kumar Pathak'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2025 21:40:49 +0530

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for your patience.

Please check and approve te below cost and share the PO details.

Country

Segment

N

CPI

Cost

Germany

Parent of Boy 6-12 yrs

2

$      8.00 

 $    16.00 

UK

Boy 6-12yrs

3

$    11.75 

 $    35.25 

UK

Parents of Boy 6-12yrs

11

$      7.25 

 $    79.75 

Total

16n

$ 131.00 

 

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjeet Reddy

(Senior Project Manager – Online Panels)

 <https://www.market-xcel.com/brand-xcel/coffee-table-book?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bx-signature> 

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

Mobile: +91-9315688438 

In the event I cannot be reached, or have an immediate concern please contact: Aamod Tyagi ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked])

From: Sanjeet Readi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 15 April 2025 19:26
To: 'Manoj Goud' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Archana Tambe' <[email-masked]>; 'Ratul Biswas' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Junaid Khan' <[email-masked]>; 'FieldOps-CR' <[email-masked]>; 'sales' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Manoj,

Allow me to step in here for the team.

Thank you for sending the final ids, We shall review and share the cost details shortly.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjeet Reddy

(Senior Project Manager – Online Panels)

 <https://www.market-xcel.com/brand-xcel/coffee-table-book?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bx-signature> 

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

Mobile: +91-9315688438 

In the event I cannot be reached, or have an immediate concern please contact: Aamod Tyagi ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked])

From: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 15 April 2025 18:53
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Team,

Please find the attached final ids.

 

Regards,

Manoj Goud | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: GMT (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: 

 

From: Nitin Negi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 14 April 2025 11:24 PM
To: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Team,

Thank you for the update.

Fieldwork has been paused in all markets till further update.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin

(Sr. Project Manager – Online Panels)

 <https://www.market-xcel.com/brand-xcel/coffee-table-book?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bx-signature> 

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

In the event I cannot be reached, or have an immediate concern please contact: Aamod Tyagi ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )

From: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 14 April 2025 23:16
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

 

Hi Team,

Please pause sample in all markets.

Thank you!

Regards,

Manoj Goud | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: GMT (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: 

 

From: Nilesh Kumar Dhal <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 11 April 2025 11:45 PM
To: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Manoj , 

Good day!

Thank you for the update.

We have resumed the FW and push the sample according to the latest update.

Thanks & Regards,
Nilesh Kumar Dhal

(Project Management  – Online Panels)

 

From: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 11 April 2025 23:32
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Team,

Please resume Uk for below needs.

 Country X Sample quota

Limit

Total

Need

United States

Boys (6-8)

100

100 (93)

0

 

Boys (9-12)

150

150 (250)

0

 

Parents of Boys (6-12)

305

299

6

UK

Boys (6-8)

100

100

0

 

Boys (9-12)

150

150 (9)

0

 

Parents of Boys (6-12)

305

298

7

 

 

Regards,

Manoj Goud | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: GMT (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: 

 

From: Sachin Kumar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 10 April 2025 04:54 PM
To: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the update, we will pause the sampling at our end.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin Kumar

(Project Manager – Online Panel) 

 <https://www.market-xcel.com/brand-xcel/coffee-table-book?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bx-signature> 

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

Mobile: +91 9873902268

In the event I cannot be reached, or have an immediate concern please contact: Aamod Tyagi ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )

 

From: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 10 April 2025 16:05
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Please pause sample.

 

Regards,

Manoj Goud | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: GMT (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: 

 

From: Nitin Negi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 10 April 2025 01:12 AM
To: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for the update.

We will send another round of invites in UK for remaining 5 completes.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin

(Sr. Project Manager – Online Panels)

 <https://www.market-xcel.com/brand-xcel/coffee-table-book?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bx-signature> 

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

In the event I cannot be reached, or have an immediate concern please contact: Aamod Tyagi ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )

From: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 10 April 2025 01:04
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Sachin,

We still need N5 completes in Uk, please blast sample.

Thank you!

 

Regards,

Manoj Goud | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: GMT (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: 

 

From: Sachin Kumar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 09 April 2025 06:32 PM
To: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the update, we will resume the sampling as per the shared needs in both the geos.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin Kumar

(Project Manager – Online Panel) 

 <https://www.market-xcel.com/brand-xcel/coffee-table-book?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bx-signature> 

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

Mobile: +91 9873902268

In the event I cannot be reached, or have an immediate concern please contact: Aamod Tyagi ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > On Behalf Of Manoj Goud
Sent: 09 April 2025 17:29
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Nilesh,

Good day!

We still need N3 completes in USA and N14 completes in UK, please resume FW and try to close this by EOD.

 Country X Sample quota

Limit

Total

Need

United States

Boys (6-8)

100

100 (93)

0

 

Boys (9-12)

150

149 (250)

1

 

Parents of Boys (6-12)

301

299

2

Germany

Boys (6-8)

105

101 (3)

0

 

Boys (9-12)

155

153 (36)

0

 

Parents of Boys (6-12)

305

301

0

UK

Boys (6-8)

104

96

8

 

Boys (9-12)

150

149 (9)

1

 

Parents of Boys (6-12)

305

291

14

Total

1675

1639 (391)

36

 

Regards,

Manoj Goud | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: GMT (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: 

 

From: Nilesh Kumar Dhal <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 07 April 2025 11:58 PM
To: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sanjeet Kumar Readi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Manoj,

Good day!

Thank you for the update.

We have paused the sample in all markets.

 

Thanks & Regards,
Nilesh Kumar Dhal

(Project Management  – Online Panels)

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > On Behalf Of Manoj Goud
Sent: 07 April 2025 23:42
To: Sanjeet Kumar Readi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; sales <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Varun Kumar Pathak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Sanjeet,

Please pause sample in all markets.

Thank you!

Regards,

Manoj Goud | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: GMT (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: 

 

From: Sanjeet Kumar Readi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 07 April 2025 07:55 PM
To: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; sales <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Varun Kumar Pathak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Manoj,

Allow me to step in here for team.

Thank you for sending the update 

We shall schedule available invites and reminders for remaining completion.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjeet Reddy

(Senior Project Manager – Online Panels)

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

Mobile: +91-9315688438
In the event I cannot be reached, or have an immediate concern please contact: Aamod Tyagi ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )

In the event I cannot be reached, or have an immediate concern please contact: Aamod Tyagi ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> )

 

On Mon, Apr 7, 2025 at 5:05 PM Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

I hope you are doing great!

We need below counts by Mid-day, please aim  to close ASAP.

Rest 2 markets are closed and mobile quota in Uk is also closed.

UK

Boys (6-8)

105

99

6

 

Boys (9-12)

150

150 (8)

0

 

Parents of Boys (6-12)

305

295

10

Total

1666

1649 (390)

17

 

Regards,

Manoj Goud | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: GMT (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: 

 

From: Arsh Kapoor <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 06 April 2025 09:40 PM
To: Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Archana,

Thanks for sharing the latest update here. We will continue to send invites on this study accordingly. Kindly keep us informed on further developments.

Thanks & Regards,

Arsh Kapoor

(Associate Project Manager – Online Panel)

 <https://www.market-xcel.com/brand-xcel/coffee-table-book?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bx-signature> 

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

From: Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 06 April 2025 21:34
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Team,

Good day!

Please continue sending sample to get below required completes asap. Make sure to target only desktop respondent in GB.

 

Required

GB

23

DE

6

 

Thanks,

Archana Tambe | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: Late PST (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: None

 

From: Arsh Kapoor <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 5, 2025 8:02 PM
To: Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Archana,

Thanks for sharing the latest update here. We will make necessary adjustments on our end and will continue to send invites accordingly for the remaining needs. Kindly keep us posted on further developments.

Thanks & Regards,

Arsh Kapoor

(Associate Project Manager – Online Panel)

 <https://www.market-xcel.com/brand-xcel/coffee-table-book?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bx-signature> 

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

From: Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 05 April 2025 19:24
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Team,

Good day!

Sharing latest need; please resume sampling in US to get 15n also push the sample aggressively in GB & DE to close asap.

 

Required

US

15

GB

48

DE

6

 

Thanks,

Archana Tambe | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: Late PST (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: None

 

From: Arsh Kapoor <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 5, 2025 12:54 PM
To: Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Ratul,

Thanks for the update. We will continue to send invites on this study accordingly as per the latest update shared.

Thanks & Regards,

Arsh Kapoor

(Associate Project Manager – Online Panel)

 <https://www.market-xcel.com/brand-xcel/coffee-table-book?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bx-signature> 

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > On Behalf Of Ratul Biswas
Sent: 05 April 2025 12:14
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Correction. For the below it will be UK and DE and not UK and GB.

 

Regards,

Ratul Biswas | Team Lead - Field Operations 

Timezone : Late PST (Monday - Friday)
Upcoming OOO : None.

 

From: Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 05 April 2025 12:08 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Team,

Please give it another big push as UK and GB markets are about to open now.

Regards,

Ratul Biswas | Team Lead - Field Operations 

Timezone : Late PST (Monday - Friday)
Upcoming OOO : None.

 

From: Nilesh Kumar Dhal <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 05 April 2025 07:11 AM
To: Ratul Biswas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Manoj ,

Good Day!

Thank you for the update,

We will push the FW aggressively in both the UK and DE market to meet the required volume of 200+ clicks per day per market.

 

Thanks & Regards,
Nilesh Kumar Dhal

(Project Management  – Online Panels)

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > On Behalf Of Ratul Biswas
Sent: 05 April 2025 06:53
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Team,

We have only 29 and 15 clicks in UK and DE respectively for whole day today whereas we need 200+ clicks per day per market. Please send in more clicks we need more sample outflow here.

 

Regards,

Ratul Biswas | Team Lead - Field Operations 

Timezone : Late PST (Monday - Friday)
Upcoming OOO : None.

 

From: Tanisha Mutreja <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 04 April 2025 05:15 PM
To: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

	
Caution: This email is from an external source. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender. When in doubt, reach out to IT for help. 

Hi Manoj 

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for sharing the open quota details and the remaining requirements. We will update the sample plan and send over the fresh sample shortly.

Thanks & Regards,

Tanisha Mutreja

(Project Management – Online Panels)

 <https://www.market-xcel.com/brand-xcel/coffee-table-book?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bx-signature> 

Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.

Mobile: +91-9711153744 

In the event I cannot be reached, or have an immediate concern please contact: Aamod Tyagi ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked])

From: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 04 April 2025 16:55
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Archana Tambe <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Junaid Khan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; FieldOps-CR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Varun Kumar Pathak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MXCL0181796 || P21-84824 || PRJ55562-1 22677582155_MarketXcel_2025 Lego F1 Sponsor Impact || MARKET-XCEL-MARKETCAST

Hi Sanjeet,

We are seeing less than 20 clicks in each market, please try to blast sample.

This projects needs to close before Monday.

 Country X Sample quota

Limit

Total

Need

United States

Boys (6-8)

100

100 (93)

0

 

Boys (9-12)

150

150 (250)

0

 

Parents of Boys (6-12)

301

300

1

Germany

Boys (6-8)

100

100 (3)

0

 

Boys (9-12)

150

150 (36)

0

 

Parents of Boys (6-12)

301

299

2

UK

Boys (6-8)

100

90

10

 

Boys (9-12)

150

142

8

 

Parents of Boys (6-12)

300

270

30

Total

1652

1601 (382)

51

 

Regards,

Manoj Goud | Field Operations, Brand Solutions 

Timezone: GMT (Mon – Fri) 

Upcoming OOO: 

 

From: Sanjeet Readi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 03 April 2025 08:32 PM
To: Manoj Goud <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;